domingo, 4 de junio de 2017

Personal Opinion of the Book

The Queen of Death is a very special book for me, because it came into my life when I was tired of always reading the same genres, with the same story. The first time I saw the book I thought it was going to be boring and tired, but as I was reading it, I liked the magic that was creating in me and I was surprised how such a short book can have such a good story. I became very interested until there was a moment when I could not let go. I love the mystery that it presents and the way in which it makes you think about where the tomb can be found and how it is that they will leave of all the problems that are being presented little by little. I liked very much the end, in fact was what I expected and I certainl recommend this book.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario